Elite Retirement Alliance is pleased to welcome Greg Fowler to the Elite TPA Forum.
National Benefit Services is truly an Elite TPA with over 250 employees, 6000+ plans in all 50 states. NBS works with a wide variety of record-keeping partners including: John Hancock, Empower and Lincoln Financial. More information can be found on NBS here.
Delivering the Benefits
Knowing who you are working with is key to a mutually beneficial partnership.
National Benefit Services, LLC provides retirement and flexible benefit administration to over 20,000 employers nationwide and has grown to become a national name in third-party benefit administration. We’re passionate about the services we provide and genuinely care about the people we serve. With a firm commitment to teamwork, collaboration, communication and support, our goal is to flawlessly deliver the benefits to benefit plans.
We have a growing team, ready to provide the expertise and administrative support our customers expect.
We provide thousands of the finest benefit plans to companies of all sizes.
We service benefit plans nationwide.
Our goal is to take care of plan advisors, sponsors and participants with understanding and interest. We have support staff dedicated specifically to advisors and referral partners to educate and service their daily compliance and plan requirements needs. We also offer call center support, as well as an internal Customer Care program focused on continually increasing our ability to serve.
Our Knowledge and Expertise
Our clients expect the very best benefit administration, industry knowledge and expertise. From plan design and document maintenance to non-discrimination testing and tax filing, we make it our business to be the experts you can rely on.
- 1 We value, respect, and support one another within the company, regardless of position or title.
- 2 We foster trust among one another, our referral partners, and our clients. We establish clear expectations in our service agreements, communication materials, and job descriptions.
- 3 We encourage the positive contributions of every individual, and strive to make our company an enjoyable and safe environment to work. We do this through our willingness to listen to the thoughts, concerns, and ideas of every member of our company team.
- 4 We use the resources of the NBS University to support personal growth, enhance individual skills, and facilitate teamwork.
- 5 We take pride in our work. We invite collaboration and innovation as a means to enhance, accelerate, and create exceptional value for our company, our referral partners, and our clients.
- 6 Our personal integrity and the integrity of our systems are central to the success of the company. We focus on preserving both in all aspects of our business activities.
- 7 We contribute to our community and to our industry.
- 8 We undertake projects wisely. We consider the impact of all projects on our company, our referral partners, and our clients. All projects are complete when we promptly implement and train all affected parties.